.ram Domain Information
Applicant Full Legal Name
Chrysler Group LLC.
limited liability company
Joint Venture Partner
1000 Chrysler Drive
Auburn Hills Michigan 48326
Applied for gTLD
Domain Registration Status
Mission/Purpose of Domain Extension
(a) Describe the mission/purpose of your proposed gTLD Chrysler Group LLC, formed in 2009 to establish a global strategic alliance with Fiat S.p.A. produces Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Mopar, SRT and Fiat vehicles and products in more than 120 countries around the world. With the resources,... Read more
Chrysler Group LLC, formed in 2009 to establish a global strategic alliance with Fiat S.p.A. produces Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Mopar, SRT and Fiat vehicles and products in more than 120 countries around the world. With the resources, technology and worldwide distribution network required to compete on a global scale, the alliance builds on Chrysler Group's culture of innovation, first established by Walter P. Chrysler in 1925, and Fiat's complementary technology that dates back to its founding in 1899.
Headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan USA, Chrysler Group's product lineup features some of the worldʹs most recognizable vehicles, including the Chrysler 300 and Town & Country, Jeep Wrangler, all-new Dodge Dart, Ram 1500, Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and Fiat 500. Chrysler Group operates 28 manufacturing facilities in four countries and employs more than 57,200 people. Fiat contributes world-class technology, platforms and powertrains for small- and medium-size cars, allowing Chrysler Group to offer an expanded product line including environmentally friendly vehicles.
Chrysler Group LLC seeks the proposed (.ram) gTLD as a restricted, exclusively-controlled gTLD for the purpose of expanding Chrysler Group LLC's ability to:
• create a connected digital presence and personalized brand experience for customers and other business partners;
• deliver product and service marketing/advertising;
• enable marketing campaign activation;
• facilitate secure interaction and communication with individuals and entities with whom Chrysler Group LLC has a business relationship;
• improve business operations;
• simplify Internet user navigation to information about Chrysler Group LLC products and services;
• demonstrate market leadership in protecting customer privacy and confidential information online; and
• meet future client expectations and competitive market demands.