Why is a .net domain good for you?
What are the requirements for a .net domain?
The requirements for the .net domain are straightforward and basically only limited by your imagination. Registering a .net domain name is not restricted to any particular industry or niche, which means it can be used for a wide range of websites and purposes.
Any and all websites can use .net as its designated domain extension with no official requirements or restrictions (except, of course, for abusive, illegal, or fraudulent uses). We recommend registering your name for a maximum of 10 years, so you won't have to worry about forgetting to renew your registered domain and avoiding inevitable price increases over the years.
Technical information for .net.
- TLD .net
- Type gTLD
- Registration 15.49 USD
- Renewal 19.99 USD
- Transfer 13.49 USD / Transfer in your .net
- Time to Register Instant
- Registration Period 1 - 10 years
- Renewal Grace Period 40 days
- Redemption Period 30 days
- Private Registration Available
- DNSSEC Supported / Learn how to add DNSSEC
- Registry Lock Available
- Local Presence Required No
- Trustee/Proxy Service No
- Languages Supported Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Faroese, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Maltese, Moldavian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian,
- Individuals can register Yes
- Businesses can register Yes
- Registry Verisign
- Information updated 2023-12-06
What is included with your .net domain.
Free DNS Management
Free Web Forwarding
Free Domain Parking
User Friendly Admin Tools