.pwc Domain Information
Applicant Full Legal Name
PwC Business Trust
Delaware Statutory Trust
300 Madison Avenue
New York NY 10017
Applied for gTLD
Domain Registration Status
Mission/Purpose of Domain Extension
(a) Describe the mission/purpose of your proposed gTLD The PwC Business Trust is a business trust organized under the laws of the State of Delaware. It was organized to act as the legal owner of the PwC and PricewaterhouseCoopers names worldwide, including any trademark or domain name... Read more
The PwC Business Trust is a business trust organized under the laws of the State of Delaware. It was organized to act as the legal owner of the PwC and PricewaterhouseCoopers names worldwide, including any trademark or domain name registrations thereof, on behalf of the PricewaterhouseCoopers network of member firms. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP ("PWC) will be funding the (.pwc) registry and will dictate the business objectives for the registry.
PWC brings a global perspective along with in-depth knowledge of local, state and US issues. In 1998, Price Waterhouse and Coopers & Lybrand merged to create PricewaterhouseCoopers. PWC has a long history of delivering value-added professional services to clients, their accounting practices originated in London during the mid-1800ʹs.
PWC's reputation lies in building lasting relationships with clients and a focus on delivering value in all that PWC does.
Thus, Applicant is seeking the proposed (.pwc) gTLD to operate as a restricted, exclusively-controlled TLD that would serve the purpose of enhancing and expanding Applicant and its affiliated entities' ability to:
• create a connected digital presence and personalized brand experience;
• deliver product and service marketing/advertising;
• enable marketing campaign activation;
• facilitate secure interaction and communication with individuals and entities with whom Applicant has a business relationship;
• streamline business operations;
• simplify Internet user navigation to information about Applicant and affiliated entity products and services;
• further demonstrate its commitment to employee, customer, dealer, supplier data security and privacy; and
• meet future customer expectations and competitive market demands.