NATURA COSMÉTICOS S.A.
Rodovia Régis Bittencourt, s/n°, Km. 293, Edifício I, Potuverá
Itapecerica da Serra São Paulo 06882-700
a) Describe the mission/purpose of your proposed gTLD Natura Cosméticos is a Brazilian cosmetics, fragrances and personal care company with a strong presence in Latin America (Argentina, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Bolivia). Since our founding in 1969, we have built a culture that values... Read more
a) Describe the mission/purpose of your proposed gTLD
Natura Cosméticos is a Brazilian cosmetics, fragrances and personal care company with a strong presence in Latin America (Argentina, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Bolivia).
Since our founding in 1969, we have built a culture that values relationships. We believe that valuing relationships is the foundation of an enormous human revolution in the search for peace, solidarity, and life in all of its manifestations.
We have adopted a direct sales business model because we believe in relationships and in our ability to generate and distribute income, offer development alternatives and inspire more than 1.2 million sales consultants to disseminate our value proposition to our consumers.
Natura directly employs more than 7,000 professionals. Our head ofﬁce is in Cajamar, São Paulo state, and we have ﬁve commercial ofﬁces in Brazil: Salvador (Bahia), Campinas and Alphaville (São Paulo), Rio de Janeiro (Rio de Janeiro), and Porto Alegre (Rio Grande do Sul). Our plants and Research and Technology centers are located in Cajamar (São Paulo) and Benevides (Pará), and in 2006, we opened an Advanced Technology Center in Paris, France. In Brazil, our products are delivered to our consultants and consumers from distribution centers in Cajamar and Jundiaí (São Paulo), Canoas (Rio Grande do Sul), Matias Barbosa and Uberlândia (Minas Gerais), Simões Filho (Bahia), Jaboatão dos Guararapes (Pernambuco), and Castanhal (Pará).
We have company-owned operations in France, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Peru. In addition, we use local distributors to sell our products in Bolivia. In 2010, we began manufacturing in Argentina through local partnerships. We also have Natura Houses, which are centers where our consultants can work, and train and where consumers can get to know our products. We have seven of these in Brazil, all in the state of São Paulo, 14 elsewhere in Latin America, and one in France.
The proposed .natura gTLD is a restricted, exclusively controlled TLD that would serve the purpose of enhancing and expanding Natura's ability to:
• create a connected digital presence and personalized brand experience for clients, consultants and business partners;
• deliver product and service marketing/advertising;
• enable marketing campaign activation;
• facilitate secure interaction and communication with individuals and entities with whom Natura has a business relationship;
• improve business operations;
• simplify Internet user navigation to information about Natura products and services;
• demonstrate market leadership in protecting customer privacy and confidential information online;
• validate / authenticate authorized resellers of Natura products; and
• meet future client expectations and competitive market demands.×