.metlife Domain Information
Applicant Full Legal Name
MetLife Services and Solutions, LLC
Limited liability company (LLC)
1095 Avenue of the Americas
New York New York 10036
State of Delaware, USA
Applied for gTLD
Domain Registration Status
Mission/Purpose of Domain Extension
(a) Describe the mission/purpose of your proposed gTLD Applicant is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MetLife, Inc. ("MetLife") and acts as a service company for a variety of MetLife affiliates (the ʺMetLife Entitiesʺ). MetLife Entities are leading global providers of insurance, annuities and... Read more
Applicant is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MetLife, Inc. ("MetLife") and acts as a service company for a variety of MetLife affiliates (the ʺMetLife Entitiesʺ). MetLife Entities are leading global providers of insurance, annuities and employee benefit programs, serving 90 million customers in over 60 countries. MetLife Entities hold leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East.
Over the last 144 years, MetLife Entities continue to build upon its long history of providing unique solutions for its customers by launching new and innovative products, expanding its role as a leader, and continuing to provide high quality financial solutions that are backed by a trusted, well-recognized brand name and strong financial performance.
Applicant will be providing services to the MetLife Entities by operating the proposed (.metlife) gTLD on behalf of MetLife and the MetLife Entities. Thus, Applicant is seeking the proposed (.metlife) gTLD to operate as a restricted, exclusively-controlled TLD that would serve the purpose of enhancing and expanding Applicant and MetLife Entities ability to:
• create a connected digital presence and personalized brand experience to benefit MetLife Entities, employees, customers, brokers, agents, and other business partners;
• deliver product and service marketing/advertising;
• enable marketing campaign activation;
• facilitate secure interaction and communication with individuals and entities with whom MetLife Entities have a business relationship;
• streamline business operations;
• simplify Internet user navigation to information about MetLife Entities products and services;
• further demonstrate its commitment to employee, customer, broker, agent and other business partner data security and privacy; and
• meet future customer expectations and competitive market demands.