Are Individual .lt domain registrations allowed?
Company or legal entities registrations allowed for .lt?
Are there requirements, documents, or information needed for .lt?
Does .lt domain have a special use?
Other information I need to know about .lt?
Are there any additional fees for .lt?
Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .lt?
WHOIS Privacy service available?
Trustee / Proxy service offered? Fees?
Lithuania is a European nation that was originally made up of many tribes, but in the 1200s it was formed and fashioned into a more unified nations. Register .LT Lithuania so you can reach the Lithuanian people more easily than ever.
.LT Domains are intended for individuals, organizations, and businesses alike. A .li Domain Registration is mainly used by individuals and businesses native to Lithuania, but those looking to target the people of Lithuania or any other European Union country can register the Lithuanian Domain Name .LT.
Trustee Service helps you satisfy most local presence requirements when there are restrictions on registering a domain name.cpr144449003101
Trustee service is not available for this extension
The most recent source for .lt domains regulations can be found at: www.domreg.lt/static/doc/public/procedural_regulation-en.pdf
66. If the Administrator withdraws the agreement due to the violation of the requirement of good morality as well as carries out the suspension or cancellation procedure on its own will, the interested Applicant may provide the objection to the independent commission. The motivated objections should be provided to the Administrator within seven days beginning with the day when the Applicant has learned or should have learned about the decision taken by the Administrator or from the day of the performance of the corresponding procedure.
67. The independent commission will consist of two lawyers delegated by the lawyers organizations, justice institutions and (or) graduate law schools and one of the service providers, which is a delegate elected by the disclosed intermediaries cpr144449003101 (the main and reserve delegates are elected; the reserved delegate is elected for such a case if the main delegate provides services to the interested Applicant or he/she is interested in the outcome of the dispute).
68. The Administrator shall inform the members of the independent commission within three days about the objections received from the Applicant.
69. The independent commission shall state its opinion with not less than two ayes. The outcome of the deliberations shall be reported to the Applicant and the Administrator.
70. The disputes between Applicants and other persons on the right to Domains, their use or content shall be settled under the procedure established by law. The parties to a dispute are the Applicant and a person who believes that his/her rights have been violated (the Administrator is not a party to a dispute or a person interested in the outcome of the dispute).
Is your .lt domain registered with 101domain?
Renewing your .lt domain is easy if you are already registered with 101domain. You can renew your Lithuania domain name at the current rates, and you can extend the life of your domain. Please check with us regarding renewal proceedures for ccTLDs.Login To Renew Your Domain
No Problem! You can transfer your .lt domain name to 101domain before renewing. The process is fast and easy, and you can enjoy the benefit of using our domain management system to manage not only your .lt domain name, but all of your domains in one cpr144449003101 place. Use our convenient domain transfer tool to transfer your .lt domain and other domains today.
Auto Renew helps protect you from losing your Lithuania .lt domain name registration. If your .lt domain name registration is set to Auto Renew, your account will be automatically charged approximately sixty (60) to ninety (90) days prior to cpr144449003101 the end of your term period. If Auto Renew is not set up in your account, you will need to renew your Lithuania .lt domain name registration through Account Manager.
Login in your Account. Select your Lithuania .lt Domain name and push the button "Renew". You can also select "Auto Renew". The current Domain Renew will be displayed. Please select "Change Auto Renew Settings" and set this on Auto Renew.
Make sure your credit card information is current. Please note Only Account Holders/Primary Contacts cpr144449003101 and Account Administrative Contacts on the account can purchase or renew services for your .lt domain name. Account Technical Contacts on the account cannot purchase or renew services.
.lt does not have a redemption period, once cpr144449003101 the domain is expired it can not be restored
You can transfer your .lt domain name to 101domain before renewing. The process is fast and easy, and you can enjoy the benefit of using our domain management system to manage not only your .lt domain name, but all of your domains in one place.
Your current registrar will provide you with an authorization code (sometimes called a "Transfer Key" or an "EPP Key").
Using this key we can transfer your domain to us. Once the transfer process has begun the Administrative or Registrant contact of your domain will receive an email from us requesting authorization for the transfer. cpr144449003101 Once authorization has been given it will take up to 5 days before the domain transfer has been completed. Please be sure that you can receive emails for the Administrative and Registrant contacts for this domain!
NOTE: Some registries do not participate in the authorization code process or transfers may be manual. If your domain does not have an auth code for transfer, please contact us and we will assist you in the transfer process. 101domain can assist with all transfers no matter what extension you have.
An authorization code is a number that is used to transfer domain names cpr144449003101 between registrars. It is used to ensure that you are the current domain holder.
You will need to get this code from your current registrar. Go to the website cpr144449003101 of the company that currently holds your domain and request the authorization code from them.
Lithuania .lt Transfer in – allows you to change from your current domain registrar to a different one; usually during the transfer process one year is added to the domain`s registration period; EPP authorization key (obtainable from the leaving registrar) is required for transferring Lithuania .lt domain names.
Be sure your Domain Transfer lock cpr144449003101 is disabled to transfer your Lithuania .lt domain to 101domain Inc.
With Domain Transfer Lock, prevent unauthorized domain transfers by locking your Lithuania .lt domain. With Domain Transfer Lock turned on you can still perform legal name changes, account consolidation or transfers between accounts.
This Policy was modified by ICANN’s Board of Directors on 7 November 2008 with an Effective Date of 15 March 2009. See modified version of Policy.
A .lt domain must also have been registered for more than 60 days before you are allowed to transfer registrars. If, however, your domain happens to be involved in a legal dispute or if you are facing bankruptcy then the transfer of a domain name will not take effect.
Your .lt domain transfer of your domain name generally takes at least ten working days to complete - this can be shorter or longer depending on the registrar you choose. The cost of transfer will also vary depending on the registrar. Some registrars may be more willing than others to work out a package deal for you. For example, they might offer to provide you with free domain transfer service if you agree to register your domain with them for a period of more than a year. Again, the deal you score will depend on the registrar and on the amount of time you put into finding a package that is most suited to your needs.