.fedex Domain Information
Applicant Full Legal Name
Federal Express Corporation
FedEx Corporation (FDX)
3610 Hacks Cross Road
Memphis TN 38125
Applied for gTLD
Domain Registration Status
Mission/Purpose of Domain Extension
18a Describe the mission/purpose of your proposed gTLD Federal Express Corporation provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services. As a wholly owned subsidiary of FedEx Corporation, with annual revenues of $40 billion, the... Read more
Describe the mission/purpose of your proposed gTLD
Federal Express Corporation provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services. As a wholly owned subsidiary of FedEx Corporation, with annual revenues of $40 billion, the company offers integrated business applications through operating companies competing collectively and managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand.
Federal Express Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of FedEx Corporation, which through its family of independent operating companies, FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight and FedEx Services, processes more than 8.5 million shipments for express, ground, freight and expedited delivery services on a daily basis throughout 220+ countries and territories. Through its flagship website, fedex.com, Federal Express Corporation, interacts with approximately 32 million unique visitors monthly to enable more than 6.5 million package tracking requests daily and 20 million packages shipped via FedEx Ship Manager monthly.
Consistently ranked among the worldʹs most admired and trusted employers, Federal Express Corporation and its affiliated operating companies, all wholly owned subsidiaries of FedEx Corporation, inspire its more than 290,000 team members around the world to remain focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities. The proposed .fedex gTLD will enable Federal Express Corporation and the other operating companies under the FedEx Corporation umbrella, collectively conducting business under the FedEx brand, to further this strategic vision by enhancing and expanding its ability to:
• create a connected and integrated digital presence among its operating companies for both internal and external customers;
• offer a more personalized brand experience for customers, prospects, employees, business partners and communities with which Federal Express Corporations does business;
• deliver product and service marketing and advertising;
• enable marketing campaign activation;
• facilitate secure interaction and communication with individuals and entities with whom Federal Express Corporation has a business relationship;
• improve business operations;
• simplify Internet user navigation to information about Federal Express Corporation products and services;
• demonstrate market leadership in protecting customer privacy and managing confidential information online; and
• meet future customer expectations and competitive market demands by continuing to develop and deploy leading-edge online services.