What is the registration term allowed for .bank domain names?
.bank domain names are available for 1-10 years.
How long does it take to register my .bank domain name?
The domain registration time frame for .bank during general availability is Instant.
What are the characters and valid character lengths for .bank domain names?
Domain Names must:
- have minimum of 1 and a maximum of 63 characters;
- begin with a letter or a number and end with a letter or a number;
- use the English character set and may contain letters (i.e., a-z, A-Z),numbers (i.e. 0-9) and dashes (-) or a combination of these;
- neither begin with, nor end with a dash;
- not contain a dash in the third and fourth positions (e.g. www.ab- -cd.bank); and
- not include a space (e.g. www.ab cd.bank).
Trustee Service for .bank
Trustee Service helps you satisfy most local presence requirements when there are restrictions on registering a domain name. Trustee Service is not available for this extension.
How do I host my .bank domain name?
101domain.com offers hosting and email service for .bank. You can order hosting, email service and SSL certificates at checkout or you can contact sales.
Can I transfer out my domain if I’m using your Trustee Service?
Trustee service is non-transferable. If you are using our Trustee Service, you must update ownership according to .bank requirements before transfer out can be started.
Can I hide my registration information (Private Registration)?
No. You will however be able to designate a role name such as "Domain Administrator" for use on public whois.
Grace period for .bank domain name?
In accordance with ICANN, Generic Top Level Domains (gTLD) have a 40 day "Grace period" in which a domain name can be renewed without incurring an additional fee. Its important to note however that your domain will no longer resolve on the day it expires. After the 40 day grace period, there is a 30 day "Redemption Period" in which you can renew your domain name for an additional $150 USD.
Who is the registry that manages .bank domain names?
fTLD Registry Services, LLC manages the registration of domain names with the .bank Top Level Domain. You may visit them here: fTLD Registry Services, LLC .
- .bank Domains Dispute & Policy