Find the perfect .name domain using 101domain's powerful search engine.
Add our website builder during checkout to build professional quality websites with no experience.
Add an email during checkout so you can start spreading the word about your new website.
When you need to give your website that extra personal touch, a .name domain is an excellent way to increase your online visibility and provide a great experience for your users.
Looking to buy a .name domain name? You've come to the right place! Verisign, the registry authorized to operate the .name domain, has accredited 101domain to provide domain registration services for .name domains.
Transferring your .name domain name is a fast and easy process. Get started by clicking "Transfer Now" below, and our Domain Specialists will help you navigate the process. Every .name domain transfer into 101domain includes an additional year(s) renewal, so you're not losing any time, just saving money and gaining the access to the largest portfolio of extensions in the business and 101domain's powerful domain management system.
Starting @ 9.99 USD / yrTransfer Now
You may visit them here: Verisign.cpr144449003101
The ERDRP (Eligibility Requirements Dispute Resolution Policy) is available to anyone who wishes to challenge a .name domain, email address and/or Defensive Registration on the basis that the current registrant has failed to comply with the Eligibility Requirements. The ERDRP is not intended to replace any national law or any other resolution policies such as the UDRP.
Eligibility Requirements Dispute Resolution Policy (ERDRP)
Enforcement of Registration Restrictions
1. the registered domain name is identical or confusingly similar to a trademark or service mark in which the challenger has rights;
2. the registrant has no rights or legitimate interests in respect of the registered domain name; and
3. the registered domain name has been registered and is being used in bad faith.
1. Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy. The UDRP is followed by all ICANN-Accredited Registrars. The UDRP can be found at: http://www.icann.org/udrp/udrp-policy-24oct99.htm.
2. Rules for Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy. The UDRP Rules are followed by all dispute-resolution service providers, with supplementation by each provider's supplemental rules. The UDRP Rules can be found at: http://www.icann.org/udrp/udrp-rules-24oct99.htm.
3. List of Approved Dispute-Resolution Service Providers. This list can be found at: http://www.icann.org/udrp/approved-providers.htm.
4. Information Concerning Approval Process for Dispute-Resolution Service Providers. This information can be found at: http://www.icann.org/udrp/udrp-provider-approval-process.htm.
1. Eligibility Requirements Dispute Resolution Policy. The ERDRP is followed by all ICANN-Accredited Registrars with respect to the .name TLD. The ERDRP is attached as Exhibit 1 to this Appendix, and is made a part of the ICANN-Accredited Registrar-registrant agreement.
2. Rules for Eligibility Requirements Dispute Resolution Policy. The ERDRP Rules will be followed by all ERDRP Providers. Such ERDRP Providers may supplement these rules, as appropriate. The ERDRP Rules are attached as Exhibit 2 to this Appendix.
3. List of ERDRP Providers. The then-current list of ERDRP Providers will be identified on ICANN's web site and will be made available to Registry Operator to post on its web site.
1. The UDRP is set forth in documents published by ICANN. The description of the UDRP in this Appendix is not authoritative and is provided for convenience only.
PROCEDURES FOR ENFORCING THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
The following procedures and rules shall be implemented for enforcing the Eligibility Requirements for the Registry TLD.
EXHIBIT 1 TO APPENDIX M
Eligibility Requirements Dispute Resolution Policy (the "Policy")
[This Policy is to be incorporated in all Registration Agreements between registrars and registrants concerning domain-name registrations, SLD E-mail address registrations, and Defensive Registrations in the .name top-level domain.]
The most recent source for this dispute policy can be found at: www.icann.org/en/help/dndr/udrp/policy
Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
Renewing your domain name is simple! Just click "Renew Now" below, or log into your Account Manager, select your .name domain name that you would like to renew, select the term of your renewal, and check out. That's it!
We also offer Auto Renew—a great way to keep your domain name up-to-date without having to worry about letting them accidentally expire. Check your Account Settings to find out if you have it enabled.
Starting @ 18.95 USD / yrRenew Now