What is a .hoteles domain?
.HOTELES is ideal for travel and for staying out. It's a digital home away from other places. It's not just a hotel: It's .HOTELES, the new top-level domain (gTLD) for the hospitality industry.
How do I buy a .hoteles domain?
To purchase your .hoteles domain name, you must first search for the availability of the unique phrase (without spaces or with hyphens). If the domain name is available, you may then add it to the cart to register for up to 10 year(s). If the domain is not available, then either modify your phrase, or inquire about purchasing the name outright through 101domain's Domain Concierge Service.
Travel Reservations SRL, the registry authorized to operate the .hoteles domain, has accredited 101domain to provide domain registration services for .hoteles domains.
- 101domain is .hoteles Accredited
- You can trust 101domain to do it right, because domain names are our specialty.
- 101domain is uniquely positioned to help guide you through the .hoteles registration process.
- Our business was built on providing simple and timely domain registration services, and superior support once you have your name.
How do I start a .hoteles website?
Once you have registered your .hoteles domain name, if you want to utilize it as a website or email address, you will need to associate it with a cloud-based hosting service like Easy Website Builder, a server-based hosting service like Web Hosting, or an email and collaboration service like Google Workspace.
A website can be built either through a browser-based builder, an installed content management system like WordPress or Drupal, or done professionally by a web designer/developer. Additionally, it is recommended securing your website with SSL, and enhancing your website's speed using Secure Web Accelerator.
Find your name Find the perfect .hoteles domain using 101domain's powerful search engine.
Build your website Add our website builder during checkout to build professional quality websites with no experience.
Send email Add an email during checkout so you can start spreading the word about your new website.
How do I transfer a .hoteles domain?
Transferring your .hoteles domain name is a fast and easy process. To get started, you'll need an Authorization Code from the registrar that currently has the domain registered. Once you have that, get started by clicking "Transfer Now" below or visit our Transfers Page, enter your domain name to transfer in, provide the Authorization Code, and our system will process the transfer.
Every .hoteles domain transfer into 101domain includes an additional year(s) renewal, so you're not losing any time, just saving money and gaining the access to the largest portfolio of extensions in the business and 101domain's powerful domain management system. If you are not provided an Authorization Code or having problems locating it, contact our Domain Specialists to help you navigate the process.
Starting @ 68,250.49 USD / yrTransfer Now
FAQs for .hoteles
.hoteles domain names are available for 1-10 years.
The domain registration time frame for .hoteles during general availability is 24 Hours.
.hoteles Domain Names must:
- have minimum of 1 and a maximum of 63 characters;
- begin with a letter or a number and end with a letter or a number;
- use the English character set and may contain letters (i.e., a-z, A-Z),numbers (i.e. 0-9) and dashes (-) or a combination of these;
- neither begin with, nor end with a dash;
- not contain a dash in the third and fourth positions (e.g. www.ab- -cd.hoteles); and
- not include a space (e.g. www.ab cd.hoteles).
DNSSEC is not available for .hoteles domain. Domains that allow DNSSEC protect against counterfeit DNS data by providing origin authentication and integrity protection on that data. Get more information on its pros and cons.
Trustee Service is not available for .hoteles extension. Trustee Service can help satisfy most local presence requirements when there are restrictions on registering a domain name.
No. At present the .hoteles domain zone does not provide means to hide the information of the domain owner. All or partial information (name, address, email, etc.) may be displayed in WHOIS.
In accordance with ICANN, Generic Top Level Domains (gTLD) have a 40 day "Grace period" in which a domain name can be renewed without incurring an additional fee. Its important to note however that your domain will no longer resolve on the day it expires.
The registry that manages the registration of domain names with the .hoteles Top Level Domain is Travel Reservations SRL. You may visit them at http://nic.hoteles/.
Domain Requirements for .hoteles
Eligibility and Name Selection Requirements
In order to register or renew a domain name, the Applicant or Registrant must:
1) Own, be connected to, associated with or affiliated with a hotel or hotel operator operating at least one lodging establishment in a Spanish language-speaking community;
2) Possess a bona fide intention to use the domain name in promoting, developing, educating, or engaging in commerce or sharing information related to travel, hotel and lodging,
3) Be classified within one or more of the following categories, and
4) Select a domain name that corresponds with the name selection requirements applicable to the particular category:
- Hotel Operator for a Spanish Language Community: Hotel(s) located in and/or primarily hosting guests from a Spanish language-speaking community.
- Affiliates of the Hotel Operators in a Spanish Language Community: Entities associated, affiliated, servicing and/or partnered with hotel(s) and/or hotel operator(s) located in and/or primarily hosting guests from a Spanish language speaking community, including without limitation travel/marketing agencies, partner organizations, restaurants and spas located in an establishment, and entities that provide services to such hotels.
- Other Qualified Individuals & Companies Associated with the Travel, Hotel and Lodging Industries: Other qualified individuals and companies associated with the travel, hotel and lodging industries that use their respective domain name(s) in a manner likely to enhance the .HOTELES TLD and otherwise positively promote the .HOTELES viewpoint, as determined by the Registry in its sole discretion.
Registrants qualifying under either of these categories must register domain names that in some way correspond to the name of their hotel(s), its parent company, geographic location, product, product category, or other related criteria (i.e. www.CompanyName.HOTELES, www.CompanyNameNYC.HOTELES, www.MadridSuites.HOTELES and www.MadridSuitesSale.HOTELES), as the Registry may preemptively or retroactively confirm in its sole discretion.
Registrants qualifying under this category must register domain names that indicate their association with the travel, hotel and/or lodging industries, as the Registry may preemptively or retroactively confirm in its sole discretion.
Domain Name Registration Applications & Registration
Submitting an application to register a .HOTELES name must offer warranties and provide true and accurate details and information about itself, together establishing:
- It meets the Registry's eligibility and name selection requirements;
- It will be the intended beneficiary of the domain name registration;
- A clear and logical nexus between the activities of the Applicant and the stated mission and purpose of the TLD, as well as the travel, hotel and lodging industries, as determined by the Registry in its sole discretion; and
- The domain name and its use will be consistent with all applicable laws, government rules and requirements, ICANN Requirements and the Registry Policies.
A token provided by the registry operator is required to register any .HOTELES domain names. You may apply for a token with the registry here.
In accordance with ICANN schedule of reserved names the following are restricted: “EXAMPLE” shall be reserved at the second level and at all other levels within the TLD at which Registry Operator makes registrations.
Two-character labels: All two-character labels shall be initially reserved. The reservation of a two character label string may be released to the extent that Registry Operator reaches agreement with the government and country-code manager. The Registry Operator may also propose release of these reservations based on its implementation of measures to avoid confusion with the corresponding country codes.
Tagged Domain Names: Labels may only include hyphens in the third and fourth position if they represent valid internationalized domain names in their ASCII encoding (for example "xn--ndk061n").
Second-Level Reservations for Registry Operations: The following names are reserved for use in connection with the operation of the registry for the TLD. Registry Operator may use them, but upon conclusion of Registry Operator's designation as operator of the registry for the TLD they shall be transferred as specified by ICANN: NIC, WWW, IRIS and WHOIS.
Country and Territory Names: The country and territory names contained in the following internationally recognized lists shall be initially reserved at the second level and at all other levels within the TLD at which the Registry Operator provides for registrations.
Top Level Reserved Names: AFRINIC, IANA-SERVERS, NRO, ALAC, ICANN, RFC-EDITOR, APNIC, IESG, RIPE, ARIN, IETF, ROOT-SERVERS, ASO, INTERNIC, RSSAC, CCNSO, INVALID, SSAC, EXAMPLE, IRTF, TEST, GAC, ISTF, TLD, GNSO, LACNIC, WHOIS, GTLD-SERVERS, LOCAL, WWW, IAB, LOCALHOST, IANA, NIC, All International Olympic Committee names, All International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement names.
How do I renew a .hoteles domain?
Renewing your domain name is simple! Just click "Renew Now" below or visit our Renewals Page, and enter your domain name to renew, or log into your Account Manager, select your ext domain name that you would like to renew, select the term of your renewal, and check out.
We also offer Auto-Renew—a great way to keep your domain name up-to-date without having to worry about letting them accidentally expire. Check your Account Settings to find out if you have Auto-Renew enabled.
Starting @ 79,999.00 USD / yrRenew Now
Domain information current to