What is the meaning of the .store domain?
Should I register .com or .store for my business?
The .com domain extension still dominates the domain industry, which doesn't only come with advantages. Besides being easily recognizable and memorable, the chances that your desired .store domain name is still available are much higher. The .store domain is specifically targeted at businesses that sell products online, while .com can generally be used for any website or online business. With a .store domain, businesses can create a unique and recognizable web address that clearly communicates their focus on online sales. While both .com and .store domains provide an online playground to establish an online presence, overall, the .store domain is a more targeted and highly specific option for any business focusing on e-commerce and wanting to be a successful brand.
When you're still in doubt, and both domain name options are available, it's undoubtedly worth the investment.
Technical information for .store.
- TLD .store
- Type gTLD
- Registration 52.49 USD
- Renewal 65.99 USD
- Transfer 52.49 USD / Transfer in your .store
- Time to Register Instant
- Registration Period 1 - 10 years
- Renewal Grace Period 40 days
- Redemption Period 30 days
- Private Registration Available
- DNSSEC Supported / Learn how to add DNSSEC
- Local Presence Required No
- Trustee/Proxy Service No
- Languages Supported Arabic, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Faroese, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Ukrainian,
- Individuals can register Yes
- Businesses can register Yes
- Registry Radix
- Information updated 2023-08-22