What name can I register?
Any Applicant, any party submitting a Domain Name Registration Request and any Domain Name Holder represents and warrants that:
- to its knowledge, the registration of the Domain Name mentioned in the Application or Domain Name Registration Request will not infringe upon or otherwise violate the rights of any third party;
- it is not submitting the Application or Domain Name Registration Request and, upon registration, will not use the Domain Name for an unlawful purpose, contrary to public policy or morality, for offensive purposes, to mislead the public and/or contrary to good and fair business practices; and
- it will not knowingly use the domain name in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including third party interests; and
- it will keep the WHOIS information related to the Domain Name accurate and up-to-date at all times, both with its Registrar and the Registry. the Application contains true, accurate and up-to-date information and is made in good faith, for a lawful purpose and does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- it shall participate in good faith in any proceedings described in these Policies commenced by or against the Applicant