VIP Security Card
The 101domain VIP credential is a credit card size security device that offers second-level security authentication to access your account. Hackers and would-be thieves can often guess or discover your user name or password, leading to a compromised account. With 101domain's VIP credential by VeriSign, only you have access to the physical device that generates the additional security code required to validate your identity.
How does it work?
- Step 1: Log in to your account as usual with your existing user name and password.
- Step 2: You will then be asked to generate a unique one-time security code by pressing the button on your VIP security card.
- Step 3: Enter this code onto your screen and you're in—it's that easy!
After registering your VIP credential with our site, you will then be required to use it each time you log in. Without this, would-be hackers and criminals are unable to gain access to your account.
- Account level access control
- Provide second-level credential access to your account
- Adds enterprise-level authentication security by VeriSign™, the trusted name in security
- Activate up to 3 VIP security cards per account
- Use your card to secure popular partner websites like PayPal™, eBay™ and more!
- Limits access to your account to key persons or employees
- Prevents keystroke logging compromises common in virus or hacker attacks.
- Prevents hackers from gaining access to your account through e-mail compromises.
- Limits someone from gaining access through your computer on an untrusted network or public wireless network.