There are only so many mascots that can be recycled in the sports world before people start getting confused. Solve the confusion by grabbing one of the 26 new sports related gTLD out on the market and give yourself a leg up on the competition. The new gTLDs cover multiple sports including but not limited to:
- If you are an athlete trying to expand your brand or connect with fans, use a domain name pertaining to your particular sport - .baseball, .basketball, .football, .futbol, .hockey, .ski, .soccer, .run.
- .fan and .fans are great generic extensions for any club or sport enthusiasts!
- If you’re an up and coming dance team, make your team stand out with a .dance domain name.
- If you’re a local youth team, grab a .team and share photos and videos with family and friends.
- If you are operating a bicycle or motorcycle shop trying to attract customers, grab a .bike, .moto, or .motorcycle domain name to differentiate your store.
- Hosting a prestigious tennis tournament such as Wimbledon or the masters? Grab a .tennis domain name.
- Grab a .golf domain name and give your golf course an advantage over the competition.
- If you have a blog reviewing fishing equipment and tips on top fishing spot grab a .fish or .fishing domain name.
- British and Indian sports lovers will go crazy for .cricket and .rugby.
- Racing fans we’ve got you covered with .racing!
- If this isn’t your first Rodeo, get a .rodeo or .horse!
- Show off your Aloha Spirit with a .surf domain name.
- There are also these great general purpose sports generics: .sport, .sports, and .team.
- Yoga is a spiritual exercise, don’t neglect your mind and soul, get a .yoga and elevate!
Don’t wait and watch other teams take your mascot for the sport you love and register for a new gTLD today. Make sure you get the domain that you and your team need to be successful!