Our Portfolio Secure™ security service freezes your account from all unauthorized critical changes. No one is able to make changes to your account or your domains without answering the proper security questions.
Freeze all changes in your domain portfolio for the following:
- Account Information
- WHOIS Contact Information
- DNS Records
- Security settings
- Modification of passwords
- Web forwarding
- Transfer Authorization Codes
- and more!
How does it work?
Log in to your account and go to the Security section to purchase Portfolio Secure™. Follow the setup instructions which include setting three security questions and providing an answer for each question that only you know. Once set and confirmed, changes to any critical information in your account must now be authenticated by answering your security questions.
Resetting your security questions cannot be done online. You must contact customer support and proceed through a manual verification process to reset Portfolio Secure™.
- Registrar/Registry level access control
- Allows you to set your own security questions for critical changes
- Safeguards critical account settings
- Safeguards against unauthorized changes to your account
- Safeguards against unauthorized changes to your domains
- Controls and limits employee changes to your account