IP Account Lock
IP Account Lock allows you to specify up to 3 static IP addresses that may access your account. IP Account Lock works at the account level to let you determine which computers or computer networks are able to access your account.
How does it work?
- Step 1: Log in to your account as usual with your existing user name and password.
- Step 2: Go to your account’s security settings to register up to 3 static IP addresses you would like to grant access to your account.
- Step 3: Confirm your settings and log out of your account and you’re done!
Next time you attempt to login, you are only able to log in from one of your registered IP addresses. When used with the 101domain VIP Security Card, you gain superior protection for your account.
- Account level access control
- Adds a FREE layer of protection to your account
- Specify up to 3 static IP addresses which may access your account
- Works with the 101domain VIP Security Card for superior account protection
- Limits employees to log in from the office and not from home.
- Limits access to only your trusted network(s) to gain access to your account.
- Limits someone from gaining access through your computer on an untrusted network or public wireless network.
Note: Only works for STATIC IP Addresses. If you have a DYNAMIC IP Address, you will not be able to use this feature. If you are unsure of your settings, contact your internet service provider.